[Turkmath:5786] Experimental Mathematics Meetings I - 22 October 2022, Galatasaray University

Can Ozan Oğuz canozanoguz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:24:41 UTC 2022

       Dear list members,
  We are pleased to announce that our first Experimental Mathematics
Meeting(EMM) will be held this Saturday, 22.10.2022 at Galatasaray
University from 10 am to 5 pm.

   These meetings aim to provide an experience where we tackle mathematical
problems through the aid of mathematical softwares, by developing
algorithms, coding and generating observable data, which may suggest
certain conjectures.

    If you are interested, please fill in this form
<https://forms.gle/qgYJg7Z8qW6vsAG76> before 19.10.2022 Wednesday 20:00 pm.

    This workshop is supported by the IMU CDC Grant for the project
"Training Mathematicians in Turkey in Computation". More on our website
<https://sites.google.com/view/matematikcilericinhesaplama/ana-sayfa?authuser=0>
.

       Best regards,
     Organizing committee