[Turkmath:6090] Gebze Teknik Üniversitesi Matematik Bölümü Genel Seminerleri

GTU Mathematics mathgtu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:28:58 UTC 2023

Sayin Liste Uyeleri,

Gebze Teknik Üniversitesi (GTU) Matematik Bölümü Genel Seminerleri
kapsamında, 28 Nisan Cuma günü saat 14:00'te Doç. Dr. Hatice Boylan
(İstanbul Üniversitesi) bir seminer verecektir. Seminerin detayları aşağıda
olup tüm ilgilenenler davetlidir.

Saygılarımızla.

Dear all,

There will be a seminar in Gebze Technical University (GTU) on 28th of
April by Assoc. Prof. Hatice Boylan (İstanbul University).

Time and place: At 14:00 in Department of Mathematics, Lecture Room 3

Title: Hurwitz class numbers and automorphic forms, and an extension to
number fields

Abstract: Hurwitz class numbers occur in various places in the theory of
classical modular and Jacobi forms. Recently,  we found an extension of
this theory to (totally real) number fields. In this talk we explain
the context for these considerations, introduce the pendants of Hurwitz
class numbers in totally real number fields and the appearance of these new
numbers in the theory of Jacobi forms over number fields.
YanıtlaYönlendir