[Turkmath:6327] SEEMOUS 2024 Matematik Olimpiyatı Duyurusu

Özkan Değer ozkandeger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 11:33:41 UTC 2023

Sayın liste üyeleri,

Güneydoğu Avrupa Mat <https://www.massee-org.eu/>ematik Derneği
<https://www.massee-org.eu/> (MASSEE)'nin 9-14 Nisan 2024 tarihleri
arasında Romanya'nın Iaşi şehrindeki "Gheorghe Asachi" Teknik Üniversitesi
ev sahipliğinde gerçekleştirileceği *birinci ve ikinci sınıf üniversite
öğrencileri için* düzenlenen 18. Matematik Olimpiyatı SEEMOUS 2024
duyurusunu aşağıda bulabilirsiniz.
Özkan Değer
https://www.massee-org.eu/board

*Dear colleagues,*

We are pleased to inform you that the Mathematical Society of South Eastern
Europe <https://www.massee-org.eu/> (MASSEE) announces the 18th
Mathematical Olympiad for the first and the second year
university students - SEEMOUS 2024. The competition will be hosted by the
“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iaşi, in the period April 9 - 14,
2024. The aim of the
competition is to encourage mathematically gifted university students
towards further mathematical accomplishments and to create new, friendly
and beneficial relationships.

We cordially invite your teams to participate at SEEMOUS 2024. A team may
consist of up to 6 students and 2 professors (a team leader and a deputy
team leader). Eligible are students
who are not beyond the second university year of undergraduate studies by
the end of the 2023/24 academic year or have not completed more than 120
ECTS credits. Students can also
form a national team to represent a country. The SEEMOUS regulations,
previous competitions, problems and results can be found at
http://www.massee-org.eu/index.php/mathematical/seemous and
https://cdn.b3web.xyz/web/cms/optimizedSEEMOUS2021regulations.pdf1620821168.pdf

Each team can send their problem proposals until March 17, 2024.

All SEEMOUS participants will cover their own travel, accommodation and
food. Participation fees covering accommodation and food will be announced
soon. If you have any questions about the competition, please contact us (
seemous2024 at gmail.com). The local website will be available soon at
http://math.etti.tuiasi.ro/seemous2024/

We hope that your university and your country will participate in this
Mathematical University Olympiad. We are looking forward to welcome you in
Iasi!

*Marcel Roman*
Chair of the Organizing Comittee of SEEMOUS 2024