[Turkmath:5959] Re: (no subject)

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:00:05 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues!
As you know, last night and today Turkey was hit by two devastating
earthquakes. Many lost lives or got injured.
The whole country is in mourning now. We think that in such circumstances
it will be more appropriate to postpone our weekly seminar to a later date.
 With my best wishes
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University, 34353, Istanbul, Turkey*
*  and **Near East University, Lefkoşa(Nicosia), Mersin 10 Turkey*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at eng.bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *