[Turkmath:5937] FGC-HRI-IPM Number Theory Seminars::Yen-Tsung Chen[Penn State][Jan 16, 4pm]

Özlem Ejder ozlemejderff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:31:39 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Yen-Tsung Chen is our speaker in the FGC-HRI-IPM Number Theory Seminar this
upcoming week.

*Title:* On the partial derivatives of Drinfeld modular forms of arbitrary
rank

*Abstract:*
In the 1980's, the study of Drinfeld modular forms for the rank 2 setting
was initiated by Goss. Recently, by the contributions of Basson, Breuer,
Häberli, Gekeler, Pink et. al., the theory of Drinfeld modular forms has
been successfully generalized to the arbitrary rank setting. In this talk,
we introduce an analogue of the Serre derivation acting on the product of
spaces of Drinfeld modular forms of rank r>1, which also generalizes the
differential operator introduced by Gekeler in the rank two case. This is
joint work with Oğuz Gezmiş.

*Zoom Meeting ID: *856 1386 0958
*Passcode: *513992

Sevgiler,