[Turkmath:6002] FGC-HRI-IPM Number Theory Seminars::İlker İnam[Bilecik][March 15, 5pm]

Özlem Ejder ozlemejderff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:16:44 UTC 2023

Dear all,

 FGC-HRI-IPM Number Theory Seminar is starting again on March 15. The
seminars will start at *5pm, İstanbul time.*

Our first speaker is İlker İnam from Bilecik Üniversitesi. You can find the
title and abstract belov.

 *Title:* Fast Computation of Half-Integral Weight Modular Forms

*Abstract:*

Modular forms continue to attract attention for decades with many different
application areas. To study statistical properties of modular forms,
including for instance Sato-Tate like problems, it is essential to be able
to compute a large number of Fourier coefficients. In this talk, we will
show that this can be achieved in level 4 for a large range of
half-integral weights by making use of one of three explicit bases, the
elements of which can be calculated via fast power series operations.

This is joint work with Gabor Wiese (Luxembourg).

*Zoom Meeting ID: *856 1386 0958
*Passcode: *513992

Sevgiler,
Özlem