[Turkmath:6007] Zoom details::3.14 FGC-Higher Structures Seminars at 17:00 (Istanbul time)

kazimilhan.ikeda kazimilhan.ikeda at boun.edu.tr
Sat Mar 11 18:01:49 UTC 2023

Dear friends,

Now, I am sending the Zoom link details for Olivia Caramello's talk in
Feza Gürsey
Center for Physics and Mathematics Higher Structures Seminar:

Please join Zoom Meeting, which will be active on Tuesday, March 14,
2023
at 16:45 (Istanbul local time)/14:45 (Como and Paris Local time):

https://ozyegin-edu-tr.zoom.us/j/96956596842?pwd=cDNHQy8vR0lkMk8velhGZDdzU1p1UT09

Meeting ID: 969 5659 6842
Passcode: 442777

All the best,
ilhan ikeda

2023-03-10 13:10, kazimilhan.ikeda yazmış: