[Turkmath:6020] Gebze Teknik Üniversitesi Matematik Bölümü Genel Seminerleri

GTU Mathematics mathgtu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:58:33 UTC 2023

Sayin Liste Uyeleri,

Gebze Teknik Üniversitesi (GTU) Matematik Bölümü Genel Seminerleri
kapsamında, 22 Mart Çarşamba günü saat 15:00'te Prof. Dr. Durvudkhan
Suragan (Nazarbayev Üniversitesi, Kazakistan) bir seminer verecektir.
Seminerin detayları aşağıda olup tüm ilgilenenler davetlidir.

Saygılarımızla.

Dear all,

There will be a seminar in Gebze Technical University (GTU) on 22nd of
March by Prof. Durvudkhan Suragan ( Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan ).

Time and place: At 15:00 in Department of Mathematics, Lecture Room 3

Title: Improved Hardy inequalities on homogeneous groups

Abstract: In this talk, we will discuss Hardy inequalities on homogeneous
Lie groups. Our presentation will consist of a concise overview of these
inequalities, along with their various applications in  PDEs. Additionally,
we will discuss some examples that demonstrate particular cases of these
inequalities on the standard Euclidean space. We will also present recent
improved versions of Hardy inequalities.