[Turkmath:6434] 5-6 PhD positions at MDU, Sweden

Enis Kaya eniskaya16 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:25:10 UTC 2024

>From eager-gen-request at listserv.dfn.de:

*Dear colleagues,*

*Mälardalen University (MDU) is currently looking for 5-6 PhD students in
mathematics. At least one will be in algebra and geometry. The closing date
for applications is 2024-05-06.*

*https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I018/1151/job?site=8&lang=UK&validator=2efd9e54ee423d53334ac7960e3b4e03&job_id=2404
<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I018/1151/job?site=8&lang=UK&validator=2efd9e54ee423d53334ac7960e3b4e03&job_id=2404>*

*I would be grateful if you could forward this information to any potential
candidates. I'm of course happy to answer any questions they might have.*

*MDU recently achieved university status and is rapidly growing due to
increased research funding from the Swedish governement. In particular, our
group in algebra and geometry has grown dramatically over the past few
years. MDU is located in Västerås. Västerås is the fifth largest city in
Sweden, less than one hour west of Stockholm. MDU has around 20 000
students.*

*Best regards,*

*Olof Bergvall*

*olof.bergvall at mdu.se* <olof.bergvall at mdu.se>