[Turkmath:6371] The Announce of Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and Applied Mathematics”

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:15:25 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues!
You are cordially invited to the  Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and
Applied Mathematics” on
*Date*: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
*Time:* 14.00-15.00 (Istanbul) = 12.00-13.00 (Ghent) = 17.00-18.00 (Almaty)
 *Place:*
Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaHlDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1
* Speaker: *  Prof. Dr. Nigar Aslanova Azerbaijan University of
Architecture and Construction, Baku, Azerbaijan
*Title:* On some spectral questions of fourth order differential operators
with operator coefficient
*Abstract:* We give descriptions of extensions with exit from space for
minimal operators associated with boundary value problems for fourth-order
differential equations with unbounded operator coefficients. Also,
eigenvalue asymptotics is established. We prove one important relationship
between characteristic determinants and norming constants, which is applied
to the calculation of regularized trace for one self-adjoint extension of
minimal operator.
 *Abstracts and forthcoming talks can be found on our webpage*
https://sites.google.com/view/aam-seminars
With my best wishes
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University,**34349**, Istanbul,
Turkiye*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *