[Turkmath:6391] Re: The Announce of Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and Applied Mathematics”

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:02:20 UTC 2024

So sorry for my two announcements with errors. Actually,
Dear Colleagues!
You are cordially invited to the  Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and
Applied Mathematics” on
*Date*: Tuesday, March 5, 2024
*Time:* 14.00-16.00 (Istanbul) = 12.00-14.00 (Ghent) = 17.00-19.00 (Almaty)
  Place: Meeting room of Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences,
Bahçeşehir University, D-415
Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaHlDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1
There are two Invited Speakers.
* First Speaker: *  Prof. Dr. Sergey Astashkin
 *Samara National Research University, Samara, Russian Federation*
  *Title:* Rademacher chaos, combinatorial dimension and discrepancy of set
systems
*Abstract:*:  We focus on density estimates of an index set, under which
some unconditionality type properties of the corresponding Rademacher chaos
in a symmetric function space 𝑋 imply its equivalence in 𝑋 to the
canonical ℓ2-basis. Also we plan to consider some connections between
estimates for the Rademacher chaos in 𝐿∞ and discrepancy of some set
systems.
*Second Speaker: *Guillermo P. Curbera
*University of Seville, Spain *
*Title:*  The finite Hilbert transform in (-1,1)
*Abstract:* We present recent advances on the study of the finite Hilbert
transform on (-1,1). We study the action of the operator on rearrangement
invariant spaces, considering inversion formulas, fine spectrum, and the
action on the Zygmund space LlogL.
 *Abstracts and forthcoming talks can be found on our webpage*
https://sites.google.com/view/aam-seminars
With my best wishes
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University,**34349**, Istanbul,
Turkiye*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *