[Turkmath:6414] The Announce of Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and Applied Mathematics"

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:26:03 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues!
You are cordially invited to the  Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and
Applied Mathematics” on
*Date*: Tuesday, March 19, 2024
*Time:* 14.00-16.00 (Istanbul) = 12.00-14.00 (Ghent) = 16.00-17.00 (Almaty)
  Place: Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaHlDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1
*Speaker: *  Prof. Dr. Metin Başarır
*Sakarya University, Türkiye*
*Title:* On the solutions of some second-order (p,q)-difference equation
*Abstract:*:  In this talk, we give a brief literature overview and then
introduce the second order difference equation, called Euler-Cauchy-like
(p,q)-difference equation, and also give the oscillation of the solutions
of this equation and the (p,q)-Sturm-type separation theorem and
(p,q)-Kneser's theorem about oscillation of the solutions in
(p,q)-calculus. Moreover, we examine the existence and uniqueness of the
solutions of this difference equation with non-local boundary conditions
using the Banach fixed point theorem.
 *Abstracts and forthcoming talks can be found on our webpage*
https://sites.google.com/view/aam-seminars
With my best wishes
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University,**34349**, Istanbul,
Turkiye*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *