[Turkmath:6630] FW: HATIRLATMA!: İSTANBUL BİLGİ ÜNİVERSİTESİ MATEMATİK SEMİNERLERİ

Oya Cesur Demir oyac at bilgi.edu.tr
23 Eki 2009 Cum 12:08:07 EEST

Assist. Prof. Olcay Coşkun
(Boğaziçi University)
23 October Friday, at 14:00;
Bilgi Üniversitesi Dolapdere Kampüsü, Room:130.
Title:
Ring of subquotients of a finite group.
 Abstract:
We introduce the ring of subquotients of a finite group. As an abelian group, it is free on the set of conjugacy classes of subquotients (sections) of the group and extends the well-known Burnside ring. The talk will start by introducing the category of bisets and some related functor categories which form our general framework.