[Turkmath:6795] Int. Conf. Algebra and Logic, Theory and Applications]

Mahmut Kuzucuoglu matmah at metu.edu.tr
17 Şub 2010 Çar 09:11:28 EET

Sevgili Arkadaşlar,
Rusya'nın Krasnoyarsk şehrinde düzenlenecek olan bir cebir konferansının
ilanı aşağıda.
İlgileneler için muracaat formu da ekde.
İyi çalışmalar
Mahmut

2010: Call for Participation: International Conference
Algebra and Logic, Theory and Applications

Krasnoyarsk, July 19-25, 2010

The Conference will be held in the Siberian Federal University.

The conference is organized jointly by Siberian Federal University,
Sobolev Institute

of Mathematics of Siberian Branch of RAS and the Institute of
Computational

Modelling of Siberian Branch of RAS.

Important dates:

Abstract Submission: May 15, 2010

Notification: June 1, 2010

Conference Dates: 19 - 25 July.

SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE are now:

V.V. Bludov, Yu.L. Ershov, S.S. Goncharov (Chair) , C.K. Gupta, A.S.
Kondratiev,

M. Kuzucuoglu, V.M.Levchuk, A.A. Makhnev, V.D. Mazurov, A.V. Mikhalev, A.Yu.

Olshanskii, N.A. Peryazev, V.V. Rybakov, I.P. Shestakov, V.P. Shunkov.

Conference Scope:

Preliminary directions are: Group theory, rings and modules, universal
algebra

and model theory, non-classical mathematical logic, algebraic geometry,
computational

algebra. We plan both plenary talks and short communications in thematic
sections,

point out please in your application if you would like to have plenary
talk (1 hour)

or section talk (20 minutes).

Submission Details:

send abstract (one page LateX/Tex and PDF)

and application form (attached) to: alglog-krasn at mail.ru,
levchuk at lan.krasu.ru

Languages:

The official languages of the conference are Russian and English.

Visa application: participants abroad must keep Visa to enter Russia.

Notify organizing commitee in time (3 month before conference) to send you

invitation letter to get Visa.

Organizing committee contact: alglog-krasn at mail.ru, levchuk at lan.krasu.ru

Organizing Committee