[Turkmath:7150] last remarks on the Int. Congress in Honour of Prof. Srivastava-Uludag University

naci cangul ncangul at gmail.com
28 Tem 2010 Çar 00:03:57 EEST

Dear Participants of the "*International Congress in Honour of Professor H.
M. Srivastava on his 70th Birth Anniversary" *at Uludag University,
Bursa-TURKEY on 18-21 August, 2010, or *those who are still planning to
register *for it,

This is to remind you that the last day to send the abstracts is the *1st
August, 2010*. Full texts will be submitted to the Springer Journal *Applied
Mathematics and Computations *personally using the instructions on our web
site till the end of September.

There will be free shuttle buses from Bursa Bus Terminal to Karinna Hotel at
Uludağ (appr. 1 hour) only on 17th August. So please plan your travel to
Bursa Bus Terminal. After that point, you are in safe hands. To use these
shuttle buses, please inform me your arrival time to Bursa bus terminal.  The
timetable will be formed according to your arrival times.

Please note that the Scientific Programme of the Congress will start early
on 18th August (probably around 09.30 am). So please try to come on 17th.
Otherwise you will both miss the opening and you will have to use a taxi to
come to the Hotel which should cost around 40-60 euro.

On the third day (20th) of the congress, after breakfast, there will be a
free excursion to the historical town Iznik of Bursa, which is one of the
holy towns for Muslims, Christians and Jews, and after that the same
afternoon, to the Bursa City Center including some historical places and
Grand Bazaar. We are planning some other activities as well but I do not
think that one day will not be enough for all of them, so we have to be
selective.

The last day (Saturday, 21st), the congress is planned to be over around
lunch time. The buses will take you back to the Bursa Bus Terminal. We shall
soon inform you about exact timing, so that you can plan your return
tickets.

As the hotel gives us a great deal for our stay, you should not need to
contact the hotel (in which case you will be directed to me). We just need
to know your room preferences (single or double) and in the latter case,
preferred room mate's name, if there is any. Please send an e-mail to all
ayurttas at uludag.edu.tr, aysunyurttas at gmail.com and cangul at uludag.edu.tr.

Those young Turkish researchers who have applied to "TÜBİTAK's under 35
support programme" or our "under 35 support programme" will have to present
the original copies of their travel documents (tickets to and from Bursa).

Finally, there is no deadline for registration, but the deadline for the
submission of abstracts is the 1st of August.

Hoping to see you next month in Uludag, Bursa.

Best,

naci

--
Prof. Dr. Ismail Naci CANGUL

Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Science
Uludag University
Department of Mathematics
Gorukle 16059 Bursa/Turkey

Bologna Expert

Tel:  +90.224.2940055
       +90.224.2941756
       +90.224.2941657
Fax: +90.224.2941898
        +90.224.4429044
e-mail: cangul at uludag.edu.tr
           ncangul at gmail.com
web: http://homepage.uludag.edu.tr/~cangul/

"*International Congress in Honour of Professor H. M. Srivastava on his 70th
Birth Anniversary*" will be held at Uludag University, in the lovely city
Bursa-TURKEY from August 18th to 21st, 2010. Please visit website
http://homepage.uludag.edu.tr/~srivastava/ to know details of the congress.