[Turkmath:7776] AİBU İzzet Baysal Universitesi Matematik Bolumu Geometri Seminerleri

cenap ozel cenap.ozel at gmail.com
13 Haz 2011 Pzt 17:21:51 EEST

Degerli Liste Uyeleri

University of Malaya Ogretim Uyelerinden Siraj Uddin
Abant Izzet Baysal Universitesi Matematik Bolumunun davetlisi olarak,
15 Haziran ve 20 Haziran Saat 15.30 da, Fen Fakultesi 138 No.lu Konferans
salonunda
asagidaki konusmalari yapacaktir.

İlgilerinize saygilarimla arz ederim.

Cenap Ozel

Siraj Uddin
University of Malaya
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

TITLE: CONTACT MANIFOLDS AND THEIR WARPED PRODUCTS
CONTENTS:
In this talk we will discuss different kind structures of contact manifolds
and
classify them, their examples and their product especially their warped
products
and some examples.

TITLE: LORENTZIAN PARA CONTACT MANIFOLDS AND THEIR WARPED PRODUCT
CONTENTS:
In this talk first we introduce Lorentzian para contact manifolds , like
LP-Sasakian, LP-cosypmlectic and Lorentzian Beta-Kenmotsu manifolds and last
we will discuss their warped products.