[Turkmath] IEU-Matematik-İstatistik Seminerleri

burcu silindir burcutaitabs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:23:16 UTC 2014

Sayın liste üyeleri,

İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi, Matematik Bölümü tarafından düzenlenen
Matematik-İstatistik seminerleri kapsamında,   İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi
Uygulamalı Matematik ve İstatistik Doktora programı öğrencilerinden Fatih
Kocatürk 12 Aralık  2014, saat 16.00'da, C301 nolu sınıfta  “Visual
Interactive Heuristic Solution Methods for Multi Depot Vehicle Routing
Problem with Heterogeneous Vehicle Fleet” başlıklı bir seminer verecektir.

Seminerin detayları aşağıda belirtilmiş olup tüm ilgilenenler davetlidir.

İyi çalışmalar.

Burcu Silindir Yantır

İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi

Matematik Bölümü

Dear all,

İzmir University of Economics, Department of Mathematics continues its
Mathematics-Statistics seminars on December 12, 2014 at 16.00 pm at C301,
with Fatih Kocatürk from İzmir  University of Economics, PhD program.

His talk is entitled as  “Visual Interactive Heuristic Solution Methods for
Multi Depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Heterogeneous Vehicle Fleet ".

All are most welcome to attend.

Please find the  more detailed announcement below.

Sincerely

Burcu Silindir Yantır
İzmir University of Economics

Department of Mathematics

*Abstract:* Vehicle Routing Problems (VRP) consist of a large number of
customers, each requiring a specified weight of goods to be delivered by a
fleet of vehicles. In the last 50 years, vehicle routing has appeared as
one of the major areas of both research and practice in the field of
management science and operations research. In  real  life,  vehicle
routing  problems  include  additional  requirements  and difficulties
beyond  the  basic  VRP. In our study, we consider Multi Depot Vehicle
Routing Problem with Heterogeneous Vehicle Fleet (MDVRPHVF) and MDVRPHVF
with Backhauls (MDVRPHVFB) which are faced usually in real life and taken
into account by many supply chain companies. We will develop a visual
interactive DSS, which is applicable in real life and able to solve these
problems by heuristic methods, for the considered problems.