[Turkmath:9551] Matematik & Mühendislik Seminerleri

Ayse Borat ayseborat at hotmail.com
20 Şub 2014 Per 18:43:19 EET

Zirve Üniversitesi, Matematik & Mühendislik Seminerler'inde bu haftaki konuşmanın bilgisi aşağıdadır:
Topological Robotics IKonuşmacı: Ayşe Borat (Matematik)Özet: A motion planning program is a rule assigning a continuous path to given two configurations - initial point and desired final point of a robot. In the talk, we will introduce the mathematics which is used in modelling such a problem and talk about "topological complexity" which measures the discontinuity of any motion planner in a configuration space. Then we will focus on higher topological complexities. That is a notion related to motion planning problem which assigns a continuous path to given n configurations.

Yer: Mühendislik Fakültesi 112Tarih: 21/02/2014, Cuma Saat: 14:00
http://person.zirve.edu.tr/borat/seminars
İlgilenen herkes davetlidir.Ayşe