[Turkmath:9554] GYTE Weekly Seminars

İrem YAMAN i.yaman at gyte.edu.tr
21 Şub 2014 Cum 09:43:34 EET

Sayın liste üyeleri,

GYTE Matematik haftalık seminerler kapsamında, Meral Tosun (Galatasaray Üniversitesi) 26 Şubat'ta "Classification of Singularities and Lie algebras" başlıklı bir seminer verecektir.

Seminerin detayları ekte (ve aşağıda) olup tüm ilgilenenler davetlidir.
Saygılarımızla,
İrem Yaman & Aslı Güçlükan İlhan

Dear All,

Meral Tosun (Galatasaray University) will give a talk titled "Classification of Singularities and Lie algebras" in our next departmental weekly seminar:

Abstract: We will first introduce classification problem of singularities of complex surfaces. For example, it is known that certain singularities of surfaces are classified by some Lie algebras. Then we will present a method due to E. Brieskorn to find more singularities in connection with Lie algebras.