[Turkmath:753] Two-Day Mini-Course on Probability @ IMBM, November 16-18

Atilla Yılmaz atillayilmaz at ku.edu.tr
Mon Nov 9 20:54:41 UTC 2015

**** TWO-DAY MINI-COURSE ON PROBABILITY @ IMBM ****

Title: The phase transition of the Erdos-Renyi random graph

Instructor: Balazs Rath (Budapest University of Technology)

Abstract: See the attached poster

Level: Accessible to undergraduate students with some background in
probability

**

Lecture I: Monday, November 16, 2015, from 17:00-19:00

Lecture II: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, from 17:00-19:00

Place: IMBM Seminar Room, Bogazici University South Campus

http://www.imbm.org.tr/howto/howtoimbm.html#howtoimbm

**

Everyone is welcome. Undergraduate students are particularly encouraged to
attend.

The poster is attached. Please feel free to circulate.

We thank the Turkish Mathematical Society (TMD-MAD) for their financial
support.