[Turkmath:978] Fwd: Seminer Şubat 12

Mesut Şahin mesutsahin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:34:39 UTC 2016

Değerli liste üyeleri,

detayları aşağıda verilen seminere davetlisiniz.

En iyi dileklerimle,
mesut

*Tarih (Date) :* 12.02.2016, Cuma (Friday)

*Saat (Time):* 15:00

*Yer (Place):* Yaşar ATAMAN Seminer Salonu
Speaker: Pawel Borowka  (Jagiellonian University , Krakow-Polland)

Title: Non-simple principally polarised abelian varieties
Abstract: We will start by introducing basic definition and properties of
complex abelian varieties. In particular
we recall Poincare Reducibility Theorems for abelian varieties that state
that an abelian variety is
simple or isogenous to a product of abelian varieties of smaller dimensions.
Then, we will improve the statement in the following way. Let Is^g_D be the
locus in the moduli space
of principally polarised abelian varieties of dimension g that contain an
abelian subvariety of at
most half dimension and restricted polarisation of type D. Then Is^g_D is
an irreducible subvariety in the moduli space and the locus of non-simple
abelian
varieties is the countable union of all Is^g_D. Moreover, in the similar
way to Humbert,
we will produce equations for Is^g_D in the Siegel upper half-space.