[Turkmath:3287] Galatasaray üniversitesi bölüm seminerleri

oguzhan kaya oguzabel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:27:35 UTC 2018

Degerli liste üyeleri,

Galatasaray üniversitesi matematik bölümü seminerleri'nin bu yilki ilk
semineri:

Konusmaci: Muhammed Uludag

Baslik: Mapping Class Groupoids,
Thompson’s groups
and Outer Automorphism
roups of
ree
roups.

Özet: We concoct a uniform treatment of mapping class group
oid
s and Thompson’s groups thereby introducing their hybrid group
oid
s. As a by-product we obtain a description of the outer automorphism group
of free groups as the isotropy group of a groupoid, which extends the
mapping class groupoid of Mosher and Penner. We illustrate some arithmetic
aspects of these groupoids at the end of our talk.

Ilgilenen herkes davetlidir.

Iyi hafta sonlari

--
*Oguzhan Kaya*