[Turkmath:3324] Galatasaray üniversitesi bölüm seminerleri

oguzhan kaya oguzabel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:15:26 UTC 2018

Değerli liste üyeleri,

Galatasaray üniversitesi bölüm seminerlerinde 24 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba günü,
Haute Alsace üniversitesinden François Apery "On an algebraic definition of
the Boy surface" isimli bir konuşma verecek. Konuşma FEF 10 dersliğinde
saat 14.00'da yapılacak. Konuşmanın özeti:

*Abstract: In 1984, I was able to obtain a parametrization of the Boy
surface by eliminating the Whitney umbrellas of the Steiner surface using
the so-called  hyperbolic confluence of pairs of singularities. As a
result, the Boy surface appears to be a real algebraic surface of degree
six. However, the construction was a mix of geometry, differential topology
and singularity theory. In this talk I want to investigate the question in
the complex algebraic geometry field.  We intend to characterize the Boy
surface as an complex algebraic surface subjected to natural conditions.*

İlgilenen herkes davetlidir.

Düzenleyen: Alexis Michel.