[Turkmath:4864] Hatırlatma-IMBM Sayı Teorisi Seminerleri

Ekin Ozman ekin.ozman at boun.edu.tr
Mon Apr 26 07:56:30 UTC 2021

Sayın Liste Üyeleri,

Ekte afişini ve aşağıda duyurusunu bulabileceğiniz IMBM Sayı Teorisi
Seminer dizisinin ikinci konuşması *30* *Nisan Cuma *günü olacaktır.
(https://sites.google.com/view/imbmnumbertheoryseminars ) İlgilenen herkes
davetlidir. Konuşmacı Ravi Ramakrishna'nın konuşma başlığı ve özeti
aşağıdaki gibidir.

Sağlıklı günler dileğiyle.

Dear all,

This is to remind you that our second talk is on April 30. Our speaker will
be Ravi Ramakrishna
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmath.cornell.edu%2Fravi-ramakrishna&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEgVbu1n4_aL4bvE72kaWBDyp0NlA>
from
Cornell University. Please find the details of the talk below.

https://sites.google.com/view/imbmnumbertheoryseminars

*April 30, at 4pm (Istanbul time) *

*Title: Tame Galois extensions of number fields*

Abstract: The theory of unramified and tamely ramified p-extensions of
number fields has a long history, going back to the works of Golod and
Shafarevich, Koch and others. The wildly ramified setting is "easier"
because we have the duality theorems of Potou-Tate. I will talk about
recent work with F. Hajir and C. Maire in the tame setting, starting with
some two very basic questions, one resolved, the other open.

On the behalf of the organizers,

(Ekin Özman, Özlem Ejder, Yasemin Kara)

--
Ekin Özman