[Turkmath:5180] Riemann Surfaces in Einstein-Hermitian Spaces - Differential Geometry Seminar - 8/10, 15:00

Mustafa Kalafat kalafg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 23:03:26 UTC 2021

Dear Geometry Fans,

Below is the advertisement for today's talk in
our Geometry seminar.

stay healthy, best wishes !

m. kalafat

Title: Riemann Surfaces in Einstein-Hermitian Spaces

Speaker: Mustafa Kalafat

Abstract: In this seminar we will give an introduction to some
topics in minimal submanifold theory.
In particular minimal embeddings of spheres into higher dimensional
spheres especially as holomorphic curves.
We also plan to give "An application of the Riemann-Roch formula to
the minimal surfaces."
if time permits. So this will illustrate a nice interplay between the
metric and holomorphic structure.

We will be using the following resources.