[Turkmath:5819] ODTU-Bilkent Algebraic Geometry Seminar-ODTÜ+Zoom-514 - NEW ABSTRACT

Ali Sinan Sertöz sertoz at bilkent.edu.tr
Mon Oct 31 08:27:55 UTC 2022

*ODTU-Bilkent Algebraic Geometry Seminar**
*
/
/
*NEW ABSTRACT*

**Our speaker has provided a new abstract for this week's talk. The new
abstract can be found below and also on
the seminar web page. <http://sertoz.bilkent.edu.tr/agseminar.htm>
**

**Speaker:Emre Coşkun
****Affiliation: /ODTÜ/****
Title:McKay correspondence II

**
**Abstract:**
LetG ⊂ SU(2)​​be a finite subgroup containing-I​​, and letQ​​be the
corresponding Euclidean graph. Given an orientation onQ​​, one can
define the (bounded) derived category of the representations of the
resulting quiver. LetG= G / {± I}​​. Then one can also define the
categoryCoh_G (ℙ^1 )​​ofG​​-equivariant coherent sheaves on the
projective line; this abelian category also has a (bounded) derived
category. In the second of these talks dedicated to the McKay
correspondence, we establish an equivalence between the two derived
categories mentioned above.