[Turkmath:6073] FGC-HRI-IPM Number Theory Seminars::Asgar Jamneshan [Koc Univ][April 19, 17:00]

Özlem Ejder ozlemejderff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 06:45:45 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Asgar Jamneshan (Koc University ) is our speaker in the
FGC-HRI-IPM (online) Number Theory Seminar this week.

*Date and Time: *Wednesday April 19, 17:00.

*Title:* On inverse theorems and conjectures in ergodic theory and additive
combinatorics
*Abstract:*  I will provide a non-technical overview of some interactions
between ergodic theory and additive combinatorics. The focus will be on
inverse theorems and conjectures for the Gowers uniformity norms for finite
abelian groups in additive combinatorics and their counterparts for the
Host-Kra-Gowers uniformity seminorms for abelian measure-preserving systems
in ergodic theory.

*Zoom Meeting ID: *856 1386 0958
*Passcode: *513992

*ICS-File: *https://researchseminars.org/seminar/FGC-IPM/ics