[Turkmath:6093] HATIRLATMA::Lucas Mason-Brown::FGC-Representation Theory Seminars

kazimilhan.ikeda kazimilhan.ikeda at boun.edu.tr
Wed Apr 26 15:32:00 UTC 2023

Dear friends,

Welcome to Feza Gursey Center for Physics and Mathematics Representation
Theory Seminars!

This coming week, on Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 18:00 (Istanbul local
time); 16:00 (Oxford
local time); our speaker is Lucas Mason-Brown from the University of
Oxford.

The details of the seminar talk are as follows:

Speaker: Lucas Mason-Brown (University of Oxford).