[Turkmath:6094] (no subject)

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:24:49 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues!

You are cordially invited to the  Weekly Seminar “Analysis and Applied
Mathematics” on
  Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Time: 12.00-13.00 (Istanbul) = 11.00-12.00 (Ghent) = 15.00-16.00 (Almaty)
Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaH-lDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1

 Speaker: Prof. Dr. Ahmet Okay Çelebi Retired from the Yeditepe University,
İstanbul - Turkey
Title: Schwarz problem in a ring domain (joint work with Dr. Pelin Ayşe
Gökgöz)
Abstract: I want to talk about the solutions of the Schwarz boundary value
problem which is one of the particular cases of the Riemann - Hilbert
problem. These types of problems are treated in simply connected, multiply
connected and unbounded domains. Firstly we introduce the problem in the
simplest case, then we continue to derive the solutions of polyanalytic
equations. Lastly we choose the problems in a ring domain for higher order
differential equations.

Abstracts and forthcoming talks can be found on our webpage
https://sites.google.com/view/aam-seminars
With my best wishes
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University,**34349**, Istanbul,
Turkiye**  and **Near East University, Lefkoşa(Nicosia), Mersin 10 Turkiye*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at eng.bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *