[Turkmath:6387] Hatırlatma::FGC-Higher Structures Seminars::Meng-Chwan Tan[February 27, 2024 at 12:00 Istanbul time]

kazimilhan.ikeda kazimilhan.ikeda at bogazici.edu.tr
Mon Feb 26 12:24:43 UTC 2024

Değerli Matematikçiler,

Detayları aşayıda yer alan Feza Gürsey Fizik ve Matematik UygAr Merkezi
Yüksek Yapılar Semineri yarın öğleyin saat 12:00'da gerçekleşecektir.

İyi çalışmalar,

ilhan ikeda

-------- Özgün İleti --------

Dear friends, our seminar will be tomorrow at 12:00 Istanbul local time.
The topic is of interest to string theorists as well; therefore please
feel free to distribute the seminar information to interested colleagues
in string theory...

Best regards,

ilhan

Dear friends,

On February 27, 2024 Tuesday at 12:00 Istanbul local time (17:00
Singapore local time), Meng-Chwan Tan from National University of
Singapore will be the speaker of Feza Gursey Center for Physics and
Mathematics Higher Structure Research Group Seminars.

The details of Meng-Chwan's seminar talk are as follows:

Speaker: Meng-Chwan Tan (National University of Singapore)