[Turkmath:3181] 4. Bahar Matematik Bulusmasi

?layda Bar?? ilaydabariis at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:17:23 UTC 2018

Saygideger Turkmath uyeleri,

4. Bahar Matematik Bulusmasi'ni iftiharla duyururuz. BMB, baharda Istanbul'da, sonbaharda Ankara'da olmak uzere yilda iki kere duzenlenen, her duzeyde ogrenciye hitap etmeyi amaclayan, akademik odakli bir calistay dizisidir. Lisans ve lisansustu ogrencilerinin okul disinda bir araya gelip matematik anlatabilecegi ve dinleyebilecegi bagimsiz bir ortam yaratma amacindadir. Seminerler akademisyenler ve basvuruda bulunan ogrenciler tarafindan verilir ve akademik odaklidir. Dorduncu bulusmamiz 13-14 Ekim tarihlerinde ODTU ev sahipliginde olacaktir ve Cemal Koc'a ithaf edilmistir. Konferans TMD sponsorlugunda gerceklesmektedir ve sehir disindan gelen katilimcilara yol destegi sunulmaktadir.  Detayli bilgi ekteki afisimizde ve asagidaki internet sayfamizda mevcuttur. Ogrencilerinize gerekli duyurulari yaparsaniz bizi onurlandirirsiniz.

internet sayfasi: baharmatematik.joyin.io<http:// baharmatematik.joyin.io>

Saygilarimizla
Organizasyon Komitesi

[Resim]

Honorable Members of Turkmath,

We proudly announce the 4th Bahar Mathematics Meeting. BMB is an academically oriented workshop series which aims to adress students of every level. It is held in Istanbul in the spring and in Ankara in the fall. It is mainly focused on creating a free environment for undergraduate and graduate students to come together outside their universities. The seminars are given both by invited academic fellows and by students in the context of application and jury elimination. This fourth event will be held on the 13th and the 14th of October under the host of METU Math Department and is dedicated to the memory of Cemal Koc. Detailed information is available on our webpage give below and on the attached poster. We would be honored if you could inform your students.

webpage: baharmatematik.joyin.io<http:// baharmatematik.joyin.io>

With regards,
Organization Committee