[Turkmath:4703] Reminder: Mathematical Physics Days 2020

Cem Yetismisoglu cyetismisoglu at ku.edu.tr
Sun Dec 6 12:06:40 UTC 2020

Dear All,

We would like to announce the next Mathematical Physics Days Conference
which will be held virtually over Zoom on 11-12-13 December 2020.

There will be 21 speakers from around the world working in diverse areas of
mathematical physics. Registration, programs, list of talks, and the Zoom
link can be found in:

https://sites.google.com/view/mpd20/homepage

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and share it with anyone
who may be interested.

On behalf of the MPD2020 Organization Committee,
--

Cem Yetişmişoğlu

Department of Physics
Koç University