[Turkmath:6215] FGC-HRI-IPM online number theory seminars[Berkay Kebeci, Koc][Wed, Oct 25]

Özlem Ejder ozlemejderff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 05:38:23 UTC 2023

Dear all,

The second talk of the FGC-HRI-IPM online Number Theory Seminars is on
October 25, Wednesday. Our speaker is Berkay Kebeci from Koç University.

*Date and Time*: Wednesday October 25, 2023,  at *17:00 (Istanbul time).*

Zoom link: https://kocun.zoom.us/j/99715471656
Meeting ID: 997 1547 1656
passcode: 848084

*Title: *Mixed Tate Motives and Aomoto Polylogarithms

*Abstract: *
Grothendieck proposed the category of motives as a Tannakian category,
offering a universal framework for Weil cohomology theories. In this talk,
we will consider motives in the sense of Nori. One expects the Hopf algebra
R of mixed Tate motives to be isomorphic to the bi-algebra A of Aomoto
polylogarithms. Our aim is to reconstruct A using Nori motives. This allows
us to write a morphism from A to R.

You can find the upcoming talks at
https://researchseminars.org/seminar/FGC-IPM.